SCC Campus Textbook Buyback
Online Textbook Buyback
(Available All Year Long)
Please visit Online Textbook Buyback if you wish to sell your books online.
Simply add your books by entering their ISBN numbers located on the back of the textbook.
Print our your free prepaid shipping label that will be sent via the email you provide.
Pack and send your books using the prepaid shipping label and once the books are received you will receive a check within 3 weeks.
Upside: Available all year long.
Downside: Much lower buyback prices than in store buyback.
In Store Textbook Buyback
Buyback of textbooks for the Summer 2022 semester will be between the following dates:
August 3rd - 5th
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
August 8th - 12th
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
The Campus Store conducts a "Used Book Buyback" during finals week at the end of each semester.
We will purchase used textbooks from students only when textbooks are needed to supply used book inventory for the upcoming semester.
Upside: Much higher buyback prices than online buyback.
Downside: Only available during a certain window of time each semester.
Click here to see what we are currently buying!
Reasons your book may not be bought back:
- The book is not being used the following semester.
- A new edition of the book is available.
- There is an overstock of the book in the warehouse.
- The book is spiral-bound or loose-leaf. (Some exceptions)
- It is a workbook or write-in-type book.
- It is a study guide or other optional purchase.
- We have reached our quota of used books for that title.
- The condition of the book is not acceptable.
Store Operating Hours: (Effective 8.15.22 - 8.26.22)
Tuesday:8:00 A.M.-6:00 P.M.
Wednesday: 8:00 A.M.-7:00 P.M.
Thursday: 8:00 A.M.-6:00 P.M.
Saturday: 8:00 A.M.-12:00 P.M