Spring 2020 Courses that require DDA e-content materials
- ACT 110; ACT 130; & ACT 210: ALL SECTIONS
- BIO 105; BIO 110; BIO 113; BIO 122; BIO 250A; & BIO 251A: ALL SECTIONS
- BUS 101; BUS 105; BUS 201; BUS 230; & BUS 246: ALL SECTIONS
- BTC 103: ALL SECTIONS
- CPT 103: ALL SECTIONS
- ECO 100; ECO 110; ECO 120; ECO 220: ALL SECTIONS
- MAT 096; MAT 098; MAT 121: ALL SECTIONS
- OTA 105; 106; 115; 116; 125; &126 - ALL SECTIONS
- POL 102: SECTION: 01
- PSY 101: SECTIONS N01; N02; N03; N04; N05; N06; N101; N201; & N202
- PSY 210; ALL SECTIONS
- PSY 215; SECTION: N01
Important Opt-Out Information:
Spring 2020 courses starting on 1/17/20: The Opt-Out date is 1/30/20.
Spring 2020 courses starting on 3/13/20: The Opt-Out date is 3/20/20.
Spring 2020 courses starting on 2/7/20: The Opt-Out date is 2/17/20.
The aforementioned courses/sections are DDA, Direct Digital Access courses. DDA allows for day one access to e-content through the LMS, CANVAS and lasts ONE semester. This e-content will be your required course materials.
Your e-content is accessed directly through the college’s LMS, Learning Management System known as CANVAS. For this service, the cost for content will be charged directly to your student account at the point of registration.
You will receive a welcoming email with important information, so please check your student email account frequently.
Student Success, Lower Cost and Convenience!
You will have everything you need to be successful beginning day one and we are lowering the cost for course materials too! All without a trip to the bookstore.
For more information about this program including the OPT- OUT process, student success starting on day one, the cost for this service and the convenience being provided, please see the Direct Digital Access FAQ page.