Fall 2020 Courses that require DDA e-content materials
- ACT 110; ACT 130; ACT 240: ALL SECTIONS
- ANT 102: ALL SECTIONS
- BIO 105; BIO 110; BIO 113; BIO 122; BIO 200; BIO 250A; & BIO 251A: ALL SECTIONS
- BUS 101; BUS 105; BUS 201; BUS 230; BUS 246: ALL SECTIONS
- BTC 103: ALL SECTIONS
- CHM 115; CHM 240; CHM 241: ALL SECTIONS
- COM 106: ALL SECTIONS
- CPT 103: ALL SECTIONS
- ECO 100; ECO 110; ECO 120: ALL SECTIONS
- ENG 096: ALL SECTIONS
- ENG 101: ALL SECTIONS EXCEPT 06S, A38S, N02, N04, N05, N07, N08, N09S
- HIS 101: ALL SECTIONS EXCEPT 04 & 05
- HIS 102: ALL SECTIONS EXCEPT 01, 02 ,03 & 42
- MAT 096; MAT 098;MAT 105; MAT 110; MAT 121: ALL SECTIONS
- MAT 158: SECTIONS 02A, 05A, & 06A
- NUR 102; NUR 103; NUR 104; NUR 254: ALL SECTIONS
- OTA 105; OTA 106; OTA 205; OTA 206: ALL SECTIONS
- PHE 270: ALL SECTIONS
- PHY 111; PHY 125; PHY 127: ALL SECTIONS
- PSY 101:ALL INTERNET SECTIONS
- PSY 210; PSY 215; PSY 230: ALL SECTIONS
Important Opt-Out Information:
Fall 2020 courses starting on 8/17/20. Last day to Opt-Out is 8/28/20.
The aforementioned courses/sections are DDA, Direct Digital Access courses. DDA allows for day one access to e-content through the LMS, CANVAS and lasts ONE semester. This e-content will be your required course materials.
Your e-content is accessed directly through the college’s LMS, Learning Management System known as CANVAS. For this service, the cost for content will be charged directly to your student account at the point of registration.
You will receive a welcoming email with important information, so please check your student email account frequently.
Student Success, Lower Cost and Convenience!
You will have everything you need to be successful beginning day one and we are lowering the cost for course materials too! All without a trip to the bookstore.
For more information about this program including the OPT- OUT process, student success starting on day one, the cost for this service and the convenience being provided, please see the Direct Digital Access FAQ page.