Textbook Online Order Information
- Textbooks can be ordered online and be delivered to your home or picked up in the bookstore.
- Any orders placed after 3:00 p.m. will not be available until the following business day.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation that your order has been received.
Three Ways to Process Your Bookstore Order
Pick up and pay at the bookstore This is the best option for students wishing to pay with bookstore credit. Your books will be reserved for you in the bookstore. Orders must be picked up within seven days or your order will be cancelled and books will be returned to stock.
- Prepay online with a credit card or Financial Aid and pick up patio/curbside.
- Pay online with your Visa, MasterCard or Discover credit card.
- Pay online with financial aid if available.
- Your books will be reserved for you until you pick them up.
- Have books shipped directly to your home
- We charge a flat $7.95 shipping fee on all domestic ground UPS shipments.
- If you need your books ASAP, call us for expedited shipping rates.
We accept the following payment methods:
- SFA/Bookstore Credit
- SFA/Bookstore Credit
Orders for books not in stock at the time of your online purchase will be cancelled and you will be asked to place your order at a later date.
SCC Campus Store Refund/Return Policy
Refund Deadline: January 29th, 2021 for Main Semester Spring 2021 classes.
- An original receipt is required when requesting a refund or making a rental return.
- Early & Late start classes requests for refund must occur within the first week of class start dates.
- Credit/Debit sales and SFA-Bookstore credits must be refunded to the same account that they were purchased.
- Check purchases have a 14 day waiting period before a refund may be allowed.
- It is important that you keep your receipt as they are required for all exchanges and refunds. If you have lost your receipt, you may request another one in store, but a $5.00 service fee will be accessed.
- Must not have been written in or have been damaged in any way.
- If a textbook was bundle with any other materials, those must also be returned.
- Any shrink wrapped textbooks must be returned with shrink wrap intact, otherwise a 10% restock fee will be assessed.
- Defective textbooks, must be returned for replacements prior to mid-terms, provided these defects are not associated with normal wear and tear.
Merchandise (Clothing & Soft Goods):
- All clothing may be returned or exchanged if returned within 14 days of purchase and in a resalable condition with tags still attached.
- All non-clothing items may be returned within 14 days if in original packing and in original condition.
- Computer hardware, software, electronics, sale items, special orders, study guides, solution manuals, reference materials, nursing kits, general books, and old edition textbooks are non-returnable unless otherwise specified in the return policy.