All refunds must include an original receipt.
Credit/debit card and SFA/Book Credit sales must be refunded from the same account.
Sale items, special orders, software, study guides, solution manuals, reference materials, general books and old editions are non-returnable.
Conditions for Return
- May be returned with an original receipt before the refund deadline
- Must be in like-purchased condition
- Shrink-wrap/cellophane must not be opened
- All CDs, DVDs and Access Cards must be present and unopened
- Must not be written in, soiled or damaged
- Old editions, clearance textbooks, special orders, study guides, solution manuals and reference materials are non-returnable
- Late start classes may receive a refund up to one week after the
start of the class
- Can be returned with an original sales receipt within five working days of purchase
- Must be unused and in saleable condition (in its original container)
- May be returned for replacement only, provided that defects are not associated with normal wear and tear or misuse
- Some exceptions may include backpacks, which may be covered under the manufacturer's warranty
Returning Items to the Bookstore
- You may physically bring your item to the bookstore, located at 4601 Mid Rivers Mall Drive, St. Peters, MO 63376.
- You may ship your item to the bookstore at Attn: Bookstore Returns 4601 Mid Rivers Mall Drive St. Peters, MO 63376.
- All shipping and handling costs are the responsibility of the customer. No refunds will be given on shipping costs.