Return Policy (Revised 7/29/14)
The return policy applies to merchandise purchased from
the St. Charles Community College Bookstore.
Be sure to bring the original receipt, this is a must have when making
101 must have drop slip for a refund with in the first week of
class. Credit/Debit Card sales and
SFA-Bookstore credits must be refunded to the same account. Also, there is a 14 day waiting period for
refunds on check purchases.
Conditions for Return
- May be returned with an original receipt before the refund deadline
- Must be in like-purchased condition
- Shrink-wrap/cellophane must not be opened
- All CDs, DVDs and Access Cards must be present and unopened
- Must not be written in, soiled or damaged
- Old editions, clearance textbooks, special orders, study guides, solution manuals and reference materials are non-returnable
- Late start classes may receive a refund up to one week after the
start of the class
New textbook bundles and loose-leaf materials
returned in an opened condition may be refunded at the used price and/or with a
If items are deemed by the bookstore to be in
new resalable condition and all other refund criteria is met, a 10% restocking fee
will be assessed and deducted from the refunded amount.
As long as the materials are in new or as
purchased condition, the restocking fee will be waived in case of dropped or
changed class (drop/change slip required), or if the incorrect textbook was
purchased and is exchanged for correct book. Restocking Fees are associated with the cost that is placed by publisher's return policies and cost to the bookstore.
- Can be returned with an original sales receipt within five working days of purchase
- Must be unused and in saleable condition (in its original container)
- May be returned for replacement only, provided that defects are not associated with normal wear and tear or misuse
- Some exceptions may include backpacks, which may be covered under the manufacturer's warranty
Returning Items to the Bookstore
- You may physically bring your item to the bookstore, located at 4601 Mid Rivers Mall Drive, St. Peters, MO 63376.
- You may ship your item to the bookstore at Attn: Bookstore Returns 4601 Mid Rivers Mall Drive St. Peters, MO 63376.
- All shipping and handling costs are the responsibility of the customer. No refunds will be given on shipping costs.
Deadline for Summer
June 8, 2013
Textbooks: Pat Haynes
Merchandise: Bradford Kretzer
Online Orders: Diane Schremp
Address for Returns
4601 Mid Rivers Mall Drive
St. Peters, MO 63376